Our Mission is
To provide a loving home to children orphaned or in need of a safe environment and to meet their educational and training needs. To create an enabling environment for the eradication of poverty and social stigma through the means of material provision, cooperation, education, awareness, skills training and income generating activities.
Our Aims and objectives are
• To assist orphans and vulnerable children through the provision of shelter, food, clothing, medical and emotional care without limitation to the kind of needs.
• To ensure that all children in our care leave Mamboleo Youth Project (Kenya) fully equipped for a productive and independent life by sponsoring their education and skill training.
• To promote and protect the rights of children regardless of race, religion, gender and physical or emotional ability through the provision of community awareness workshops and specialist services.
• To encourage self-reliance and economic empowerment amongst the local community by promoting better methods of acquiring development.
• To encourage better health and in particular to sensitize the community to better health practices and to provide mobile dental care and eye screenings annually.
• To mobilize resources locally and externally to be used for the development of the above activities and to promote sustainability.